Whar is Trainline app?
In line with the name, The Trainline application can be used to book tickets; however, it is not just for trains. You can also purchase tickets through the application for bus tickets. The app comes with a variety of features, including live train times, Flexi seasonal tickets, and more. There is also a TrainLine mobile app available for iOS and Android that allows you to look up train times and purchase tickets right from the app.
The application is accessible in almost all of popular European countries. It is also possible to search for train companies since this application allows you to do so.
Since it comes with a lot of features that users enjoy, they are awestruck and use it without a doubt. But what happens if, for instance, you attempt to use the application to purchase your train tickets and the application behaves strangely and refuses to allow you to open it. This is sure to be a source of frustration for you.
Why Trainline App Not Working?
Causes can be any one of the following:
- The internet connection you are using may not be stable or may be disconnected.
- The application cache could be damaged.
- Server issues with the platform.
- Your device is running older versions of the software.
- The time and date settings are not correct.
- If you’re having issues with your payment, it could be because of inaccurate payment information or a glitch in the payment system you use.
What is the reason why the trainline app not showing tickets?
This might happen if you do not have the same account you created to open your account. Make sure you make use of the same account to sign in as the one you used to purchase your tickets. Tickets will be available within “My Tickets”.
How to Fix trainline app not working on Iphone (iOS):
Shut down and re-open the Trainline application on the iPhone:
Restarting the Trainline application will eliminate any glitches that are minor from the cache of the app. This is how to stop and then relaunch the Trainline application using your iPhone:
- Move your finger from the bottom toward the center until your App Switcher appears.
- Find the Trainline application.
- Then swipe the Trainline app upwards for it to shut down. Close all other background applications precisely the same.
- Make sure you restart your iPhone to make the latest changes and refresh your system.
Version Update Trainline App to the latest Version on iOS:
- Visit your AppStore and then open it on the iPhone screen.
- Search for Trainline. If you spot it, click “Open“.
- If there is an update available If an update is available, the “Update” option displays.
Remove and install the Trainline iPhone application:
Removing Trainline on your iPhone will remove the cache and data of the application. Also, it will remove any temporary files or data that could have been damaged and caused the Trainline application to crash or stop working. After you have deleted it, return to the App Store to download and install Trainline onto your iPhone.
Updating Your iPhone to the most recent iOS version:
Installing the most recent iOS version is likely to fix the issue if it’s caused by issues with the system that was present in the previous iOS version. Steps: Tap Settings >> General >> Software Update.
Get in touch with Trainline Customer Support, or visit this Trainline Contact Page to file a complaint about an issue and seek assistance.
How to Fix Trainline iPhone app Unable to Connect to Server or Internet Connection Issues:
Reset network settings:
Take these actions to solve issues with network connectivity in the Trainline application for iPhone:
- On your iPhone, Goto “Settings” >”General” > “General” >> “Reset” > “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter your device passcode.
- Tap the button for confirmation Reset Network Settings.
- This procedure will reset your network’s configurations and restore your default settings. Your WiFi networks, as well as server settings, are removed.
You can turn off your VPN using the Setting Menu:
- If you’re using a VPN, this could be the reason. Change it into the Settings app, under “General” >> “VPN“.
- If your VPN is constantly turning itself on even after you have turned off the service, head to Settings > “General” >> “VPN“. Select your VPN provider and then select “Delete VPN“.
Trainline app payment not working
There are several possible reasons and scenarios for the reasons why this happens. If the card information is incorrect, the payment will not proceed, and it won’t provide any reason other than the “oops” error message. If you receive this error, you should double-check your card details, as you might have entered them incorrectly.
If the payment information you saved is correct and up-to-date, but you receive an error message when trying to purchase tickets, There are a number of possibilities for a reason.
Tickets are no more available. It is possible that you are extremely lucky and just missed the last ticket that was available at the time that you clicked on your ticket purchase, and it is processed.
Your session has expired. If you are taking too long to complete an order, there’s an in-app security feature that instantly cancels the order if it takes too long. The duration can vary, but it is generally approximately 5 minutes with no making any changes in the application.
Your connection is not stable. If your internet connection is not stable during the process of placing an order, the order will not be able to connect to Trainline’s servers, and your order will be denied. Check that you have a reliable internet connection before attempting to retry.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is the Trainline app isn’t asking for tickets?
This can happen if you don’t have the account you created your account with. Therefore, make sure you make use of the same account for sign-in as the one you used to purchase tickets. Tickets will be available within “My Tickets”.
2. The training application isn’t showing trains, what’s wrong?
The server that you are using may be down, or you’re choosing the wrong place.
3. Training application not showing a railcard, so why?
Railcards can be seen only when you’re logged into the account from the account from which the railcards were purchased. Also, make sure you’re logged into the same account utilized to buy the railcard If the card isn’t being displayed in the Trainline application.
4. Railcards aren’t being added to the Trainline app. How do I solve it?
Railcards are available to your account if you already have a user account. In order to join a railcard, sign up for an account as a passenger or make use of an existing account.
5. Unable to log in with the Trainline account. What do I do?
Check your sign-in details. Also, make sure that your platform is suffering from server problems or not. If there’s an issue with the server, it is impossible to sign in until it’s fixed.