Lilah-Rose Rodriguez is an infamous Child persona of America who has gained notoriety and fame due to her parents, Linda Cardellini and Steve Rodriguez. The mother of Lilah Linda is an acclaimed actor who has appeared on Scooby-Doo, Brokeback Mountain, and Avengers: Age of Ultron, and The Curse of La Llorona.
The father of Lilah, Steve, is a film director, and he is also a part of the famous TV show called Pacific Blue as a guest actor. Lilah is an American citizen and is a member of a Mixed race, i.e., She is of Italian, Irish, and German origin. Rodriguez’s zodiac signs are Pisces, and she is a follower of Christianity as her primary faith.
Lilah-rose Rodriguez age / Date birth/ Birthplace
- Name: Lilah-Rose Rodriguez
- day of birth 29 February 2012
- Birthplace: Redwood City, California
- Sexuality Female
- Profession: Celebrity Kid
- Marital Status Unmarried
- Religion: Christian
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Ethnicity: Mixed
Lilah-rose Rodriguez height/ Physical appearance
Lilah-Rose is a child who is still growing up, and the precise information regarding her weight, height, size of her chest, and the size of her waist and hips, as well as her dress size and size of her dress, is still to be determined. Lilah is a beautiful blonde with beautiful blue eyes and hair that is short and brown.
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Hair Colour: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Lilah-rose Rodriguez – Favourite Things
- Most adored actor N/A
- Favorite Actress: N/A
- Most loved sports N/A
- Favorite destination: N/A
- Color: N/A
- Recreation Activities Playing games.
Lilah-rose Rodriguez Net Worth
Lilah-Rose Rodriguez isn’t pursuing any professional experience and is spending her time studying. But, Rodriguez has a lavish life thanks to her parents’ fortune.
Linda, her mother, is estimated to have a net worth of about $8 million. She earned from acting as well as other sources like advertising, sponsorship, branding, and advertisements. Steve, her father Steve, is worth $1.5 million.
Lilah-rose Rodriguez Biography
My Life Lilah-rose Rodriguez Father/Mother/ Siblings Cousins
The Celebrity Kid, Lilah-Rose Rodriguez, was born on February 29th, 2012, in Redwood City, California, United America. In 2022, Lilah turned nine years old and will soon turn ten years old. Rose was the child of mother Linda Cardellini along with her father, Steve Rodriguez. As a single parent, Rodriguez enjoys her childhood with her grandparents and parents. Lilah-Rose Rodriguez is an elementary school student in kindergarten or being home-schooled for a reason. Lilah-Rose is not yet old enough to be involved in a romantic relationship, but she is still having fun with her grandparents and parents.
When she spoke of her mother, Linda and Steve dated each other for a few years before getting married in June 2013. Linda was divorced and had previously been engaged to the American actor Jason Segel while she was dating Steve.
On the 7th of June, 2013, Lilah’s mom posted a photo of her daughter’s hands with the ring on Twitter and a message about her wedding. Lilah does not have any involvement in the controversy and has a clear image.
Father name: Steve Rodriguez
Mother Name: Linda Cardellini
Sister Name: N/A
Brother name: N/A
Lilah-rose Rodriguez Career
Lilah-Rose is young to pursue a career in the field. But, Rodriguez rose to fame as the daughter of actress Linda Cardellini.
Lilah was born to wealthy, well-known, and, more importantly, loving parents. The way she lived her life has been monitored by fans as well as the press since she became famous. Like her parents, it is possible that she will choose to pursue a career in the film industry.
In terms of Lilah’s job, she is still a ways off from launching her career and cannot think about it as she’s just eight years old. Linda is Linda’s mother. Linda got her first significant break role in the year 1996. This was also the year she was offered a role for ABC’s Saturday matinee live-action children’s film, “Bone Chillers,” as Sarah.
Rodriguez has also appeared on prime-time TV shows like “Step by step, “Clueless,” “3rd The Rock From the Sun, ” and ” Boy Meets the World, ” where she was Lauren, who gets in the way of the show’s leading couple. Rodriguez also spent the season of 1999 across Europe with a tour production of ‘Lancelot,’ an early 14th-century Dutch catastrophe, and also starred as a co-star in the AMC mini-series The Ton.’
Steve was also a shortstop for Major League Baseball, and the year 2012 was the time he was tapped to head the Baylor University baseball team. Mario Lopez’s debut acting gig was as a guest actor in the motorcycle cop series, which propelled him into the limelight after Saved by the Bell. Despite the reality that he appeared only in one episode of “Pacific Blue,” known as “One Kiss Goodbye,” Mario Lopez continued to reprise his role in the short-lived crime shows Russians in the City of Angels in 2003.
Read Also:Mae Akins Roth Net Worth, Age, Height, Biography
Information on Lilah-Rose Rodriguez
- Lilah-Rose Rodrigues was born on Feb. 29, 2012, in the town of Redwood City, in the state of California, United States.
- Lilah-Rose Rodriguez will turn ten years old in 2022.
- Lilah Rodriguez is the daughter of Linda Cardellini, a well-known actress, as well as Steven Rodriguez, a renowned artist, and actor in the field of film.
- So that she doesn’t have the option of having her own Instagram account as she is too young to have one; however, she is included on the account of her mother, the account @lindacardellini. It has more than 524 million followers.
- Lilah was born during the time that their parents were engaged, as they had not been married and were married only after Lilah had been born one year old and one month.
- Linda and Steven have been together since 2009 and celebrated their 11th anniversary of marriage in 2013, following their engagement in 2009.
- Lilah’s net worth hasn’t been released at this time, and she’s too young to make a lot of cash; however, the net worth of her parents is over 10 million dollars, as per reports.
- Lilah-Rose Rodrigues hasn’t been in any film so far because she has decided to stay clear of acting in movies for the moment.